I mean….HOW CUTE are these “pumpkins”???
I was OBSESSED after I carved these bell peppers and it only made me more excited to visit the pumpkin patch! With October around the corner, Im already buzzing about all of the parties and events! I like to host my own seasonal parties as well and needed a KILLER dish.
This stuffed bell pepper recipe is honestly to die for and is super quick and easy, perfect for parties or even just meal prepping!
Here’s the deets on my new favorite Fall dish.
- Jalapeno Monterey Jack Cheese (cubed)
- Monterey Jack Cheese (cubed)
- Roma Tomato(es) (diced)
- Red Onion (diced)
- Ground Turkey (cooked) (optional if you’re not vegetarian)
- Orange Bell Peppers (THAT CAN STAND UP STRAIGHT)
- Olive Oil
The PUMPKIN Process
Prep Time: 15-20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the top half of each bell pepper as you would a pumpkin. Remove the insides and seeds and carve your bell peppers with a small sharp knife!
- Place your “pumpkins” on a sheet of foil on a baking pan at least two inches spaced away from each other (mind you, the cheese is going to ooze out)
- Add diced cheese, tomatoes, onions (and ground turkey if you’d like) into your bell peppers (I recommend filling them all the way to the top since it’ll shrink once the cheese melts)
- Drizzle olive oil over your pumpkins and their tops (so the edges don’t turn black) Spread all over the outside of your stuffed bell peppers generously.
- (Optional) I like to bake these with their tops off and still on the pan just so I can see how everything is being cooked when I check in on them.
- Place baking pan in oven for 8-10 mins.
- Let cool for two minutes and ready to serve!
What did I tell you? EASY, RIGHT???
That’s it, literally.
I’m not a fan of super complicated fancy recipes and this dish is perfect for this season, (somewhat) healthy, vegetarian-friendly and is literally perfect for parties!
Let me know your thoughts and comment below if you have any suggestions!
What recipes are you preparing for Fall??
SIPS + EATS autumn autumn recipes fall fall recipes food food blogger foodie halloween halloween ideas healthy healthy food healthy recipe meal prep october party food party ideas pumpkin recipes vegetarian vegetarian dish
Simplistic and Realistic approaches to West Coast life and style