Let’s be real for a sec.
If I didn’t say that my favorite past time is cooking, I’d be lying.
Anyways, who enjoys cooking in dead silence?
Add some spice to your life (and your food).
Here’s my general playlist which ranges from Sinatra to Jazz to French. My grandfather used to listen to a lot of jazz and the classics while he painted in his studio when I was growing up. In fact, to this day you can find him sitting in his studio painting away to jazz and blues on the radio. Needless to say, I like the oldies. Like wine, the classics get better with age, especially when it comes to setting the mood for a good meal!
- In the Mood – Glen Miller
- Moonlight Serenade – Glen Miller
- A String of Pearls – Glen Miller
- American Patrol – Glen Miller
- Rhapsody in Blue – George Gerswhin, Michael Tilson Thomas
- You Make Me feel so Young – Frank Sinatra
- Fly me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- Take the “A” train – Duke Ellington
- Dream a little dream of me – Ella Fitzgerald
- Sing Sing Sing – Benny Goodman
- La Vie En Rose – Gypsy Jazz Caravan
- Dolce Francia – Carla Bruni
- Tu es ma came – Carla Bruni
- Le temps perdu – Carla Bruni
- Quelqu’un m’a dit – Carla Bruni
- L’amour – Carla Bruni
- C’est ci bon – Eartha Kitt
- Quando, Quando, Quando – Michael Buble ft. Nelly Furtado
- Moondance – Michael Buble
- Summer Montage / Madeline – Justin Hurwitz
- I’ll be seeing you – Tommy Dorsey, Frank Sinatra
LIFESTYLE SIPS + EATS blues bonappetit carla bruni classic music classics cooking cookingmusic duke ellington Ella fitzgerald frank sinatrat french french music glen miller jazz jazz music jazz playlist LIFESTYLE music musicplaylist playlist
Simplistic and Realistic approaches to West Coast life and style